PHP Developer Senior Analyst/ Consultant (R00071430_Indianapolis)
Truly a client fanatic. You have a passion for collaborating, creating, and innovating. You enjoy working with extremely talented left-brained and right-brained people to create meaningful experiences that change the trajectory of organizations and their people. You want to be part of that unique composition of people that is our secret sauce and key to the success of our client engagement.
This position will work with cross-functional teams (including consultants, front-end developers, digital artists, filmmakers, graphic designers, and script writers) to develop and maintain Root’s library of custom and go-to-market web applications.
The Software Developer Senior Analyst contributes to projects throughout multiple phases of the product lifecycle while utilizing source control, build scripts, automated testing, etc.
A day in the life:
- Research new software development technologies and concepts and make improvement suggestions.
- Build and maintain internal tools to streamline software development process and enhance productivity.
- Provide development estimates for enhancement requests.
- Understand and apply applicable design and coding standards.
- Build packages and deploy software to integration environments.
- Act as the voice of the customer, identify opportunities, prioritize needs, communicate product messaging, and keep performance metrics
- Understanding the needs of the client and creating fast feedback loops to confirm the understanding.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 3 years of web application development and dev-ops engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of work experience (12 years), or Associate’s Degree with six years of work experience.
- Product development oversight and documentation
- PHP, NodeJS, and front-end languages
- Laravel, React frameworks
- Relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Writing and using automated tests and build pipelines
- External API's (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Git and Github
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) web-app and realtime frameworks
- You have experience with related server configuration (including installation of dependent server software) for web applications
- You’re contributing to open-source projects
- You have experience with product development / design thinking / visual design
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $48,600 to $105,800 and [Register to View] .
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.