Embedded Senior Software Engineer (R00080031_San Jose)
As part of Accenture’s Industry X, the Silicon Design group is a diverse team of world class silicon engineers. We have 100+ years of cumulative hands-on experience in architecture, logic design, verification, physical design, emulation, and firmware. We use the latest silicon technologies and processes to help our clients create well-designed solutions to highly complex challenges. We are designing and developing next-generation, high performance SoCs, supporting our clients in their drive to deliver their product vision to their users. We are involved in all aspects of chip design from definition and architecture through to verification and signoff. Accenture engineers are true “Silicon to SW” Partners, allowing a new breed of companies in the semiconductor ecosystem to innovate in an unparalleled time to market.
Whether at our Silicon Design Center in Phoenix or at one of our other locations you will get to collaborate and innovate with the world’s leading product development companies. In our dynamic fast-paced environment you will get to make the impossible possible.
Accenture is invested in our team member’s growth and provide many opportunities for training and skills expansion.
- Ownership of system design and firmware on hardware prototype projects and development platforms.
- Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
- Experimenting with and implementing interfaces to various sensors/peripherals.
- Developing USB HID based interfaces and bootloaders.
- Coding firmware to drive novel display systems and cameras.
- Devising and implementing low-latency network interface protocols.
- Coding programs and scripts as necessary to test embedded systems.
- Work closely with various core tech teams and other organizations to define prototyping scope and applications towards various technology roadmaps and products.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science; equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience
- 5+ years of experience with:
- Driver and board-level system software development
- Developing test frameworks using Python and Object-Oriented Programming
- ARM/RISCV based processors and micro-controllers and two or more communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
- Board bring up and systems debugging
- Debugging tools such as bus analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Experience with protocol design, specification, and implementation
- Experience debugging and problem solving in code bases and environments
- Experience in working with FPGA, Emulators, Simulators for Chip development
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $97,632 - $182,600 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.