Federal - System Admin (R00082644_Arlington)
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
As a System Admin, you will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. You will support IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client's server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Support the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Support dispatch system and hardware problems and the resolution process. Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems and install/load operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide IT and security engineering system administration and support for IT systems, including daily operations, system and security monitoring, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) engineering support to identify problems, diagnose and resolve problems, and bring capabilities back into operations in a timely manner.
- Perform updates and software loads for IAVA patches, software and firmware fixes, and updates to IT and security systems.
- Manage and configure IT systems and baseline software for operational, development, and integration computers, network equipment, storage system, mobile devices, etc.
- Support SEs, ISSEs/ISSOs, SWEs in engineering decisions for security architectures, IA implementation strategies, metrics and monitoring of IT systems/services, and mission services and capabilities.
Here is what you need:
- Experience with CASPORT/PKI; multi-factor authentication; dual-admin log-in/system access; SSP process; STE/STN process; sysadmin tools for security patches, software loads, firmware updates, network configuration; Linux/Microsoft OS expertise; Cisco networking configuration; VM/Container/Server/Bare Metal hosting/provisioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. 5 years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have one of the following certifications to meet CWIP IAT Level 3 requirements: CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH, CCSP
- US Citizenship required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.