Workday Integrations Consultant - Education & Government (R00077811_St. Louis)
Workday Integrations Consultant
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
As a Workday Integrations Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
- Support the HCM work stream driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure)
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Configure and test the Workday system.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve project objectives.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
Why should I join the Accenture Workday team
- Innovate every day. Be at the forefront of designing and delivering Workday solutions that push boundaries and create new opportunities for our clients.
- Lead with the industry’s best. Join an industry-recognized global cloud leader with more than 1,200 Workday certified professionals collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Learn and grow continuously. Harness unmatched training and professional development to help you build and advance your Workday, consultative and delivery skills. With learning resources, interactive classroom courses, real-life client simulations and ongoing mentoring available when you need it, you’ll expand your thinking beyond the core Workday implementation.
Who will be successful at Accenture
It’s not just what you know or where you’ve been that propels success at Accenture: It’s who you are, fundamentally, as a person. We prize diversity in backgrounds and perspectives. Whatever your unique qualities, a few key traits should apply: You’re passionate about technology and motivated to apply the latest technology trends. You’re proactive and collaborative; a leader with effective communication skills. You’re driven by new challenges and are motivated to improve. You’re a creative problem solver with the flexibility to navigate uncertainty. You’re focused on the future with a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- 1-2 years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably
- with a large consulting firm
- 1 Full lifecycle Workday Implementation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum
- 6 years of work experience)
Bonus Points if:
- Experience within Public Sector
- 2+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience managing, coaching, or mentoring others.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400-$114,499 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.