CPQ Functional Manager (R00079023_Los Angeles)
Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Who You Are:
You have proven work experience in the CPQ space. You are a problem solver with extensive consulting and industry experience. You have a mind for both technology and business, and you know the ins and outs of sales team functions and operations. You are a clear and effective communicator, and you have an open, relatable manner with clients and colleagues. You perform well in an agile, fast-paced working environment. You know how to balance being a leader with contributing to the collective efforts of the team.
What You Will Do:
- Help clients transform and optimize their CRM, sales, quoting experience, and pricing strategies
- Lead delivery teams that help clients build and manage customer relationships and maximize sales
- Advise clients on ways to measure and improve their customer satisfaction and other business metrics
- Establish long-term client relationships and identify opportunities to help build the Accenture Consulting practice
- Manage and coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease expertsQualifications
What You Will Need:
- At least 5 years of experience with CRM and CPQ processes
- At least 5 years of experience using CPQ capabilities such as:
- Product modeling, configuration, and rules
- Guided configuration and selling
- Pricing and discounting
- Deal score
- Workflow and approvals
- Quote management / document generation / e-signature
- Contracts / subscriptions / renewals / amendments
- Quote to order conversion
- Knowledge and understanding of how the following integrate with CPQ:
- Product Data Management
- Partner Relationship Management
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Order Management
- AI Price Guidance
- Entitlement Management
- At least 3 years of experience using CPQ platform technologies such as: Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick), SAP Callidus, Oracle CPQ Cloud (formerly Big Machines), PROS, Apttus, Vlocity, Zilliant and Vendavo
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If:
- You have consulting experience
- You have certifications in any of the following:
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Developer
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Certified Implementation Specialist
- Apttus CPQ Product Certification
- SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP CPQ Implementation
- PROS Smart CPQ Certification
- PROS Price Optimization Certification
- You have at least 3 years of experience with cloud application architectures, data models, configuration, and customization
- You have at least 3 years of experience with application integration methods including: Web service standards (WSDL, REST, SOAP, XML), Middleware/ETL, and bulk extract/load
- You have Agile / SCRUM experience
- Your Bachelor’s degree is in engineering, computer science, information systems, or business
Our Commitment to You:
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: [Register to View]
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $227,600 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.