Workday Certified Payroll Lead - South (R00075979_Charlotte)
Workday AMS Payroll Lead
Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, searching for a Workday Payroll Consultant.
This individual will be part of a team of advisory professionals focused on cloud-based data-reporting operations that integrate and optimize the essential corporate functions of finance, analytics, planning and HR.
For many of our clients, successfully getting their data operations into cloud environments is a major focus. The enterprise data-reporting software of Workday is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of more than 2,000 Workday-certified professionals.
What’s in it for You
Help HR and Finance leaders define and execute their strategy and give them the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world.
To help you take your skillset beyond Workday technology, our Transformation Powered by Workday Training will help you take your consulting to a whole new level.
Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership and advisory skills with a market-leading team.
As a Workday Payroll Lead your primary responsibilities may include:
- Researching and resolving day to day Workday US Payroll issues
- Work with client to support the new requirements for Payroll in Workday
- Creating and Updating Workday configurations based on requirement changes
- Provide support for regular and special payroll processes in Workday
- Provide support for post-payroll activities like posting, bank transfer and pay checks in Workday
- Provide support for Legal and regulatory reports in Workday
- Provide support for year-end reporting and other year-end activities in Workday
- Analyze Workday Updates and provide recommendations to clients
- Provide support for various Payroll interfaces in Workday
- Provide support to core HCM application
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping
- Provide support and guidance to the client’s parallel payroll testing
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies.
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- Existing and up to date Workday Payroll Partner Certification
- 3+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 3+ years hands-on Workday Payroll experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years of work experience)
Bonus points if:
- Experience in Canadian Payroll processing
- Workday Canadian Payroll, Absence and/or Time Tracking experience
- Strong US Payroll process knowledge
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $114,499 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.