Market Development Senior Manager - CF Google
Google Cloud Market Development Director
A leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most and offers huge growth opportunities for you!
Our Cloud First group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
A growth focused Strategic sale trained professional who has successfully created positive impact through year-on-year business expansion. You know – and have run all phases of a sales cycle, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying strategic selling methods and driving client relationships. You develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework to help Clients with journey to and journey in the cloud.
· Create solutions to complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client buyer needs.
· Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation strategies and practices.
· Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
· Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities.
· Able to travel Monday-Thursday (as required) post COVID travel considerations/concerns (as currently much of our work is virtual)Qualifications
Here's what you need:
· Minimum of 6 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Cloud enablement migration and modernization and Public Cloud managed services - with four of those years’ experience selling consulting services with one or more of the major cloud providers.
· Minimum of 8 years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $20M+
Bonus points if you have:
· Google, AWS, Azure preferred
· Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development or cloud managed services.
· Industry experience in Life Sciences, State & Local Government, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, Heath or Manufacturing.
· Experience working within G2000 customers.
· Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
· Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
· Demonstrated commitment, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
· High energy level, focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
· Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
What’s in it for you?
· You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
· At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
· Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
· You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $150,000 - $210,000 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.