Cybersecurity Senior Manager - Energy, Utilities, Natural Resources, Chemicals-Midwest (R00066150_Minneapolis)
Who We Are
Choose Accenture for a challenging and rewarding cybersecurity career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve their cybersecurity objectives. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture's Global Security practice helps organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide a straightforward approach to information security. Our security professionals bring deep technology skills and industry knowledge to any organization and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to business objectives.
The cybersecurity senior manager is responsible for leading and managing complex information security engagements for Energy, Power and Utilities, Natural Resources and Chemicals organizations in the private sector. They provide subject matter expertise and drive project delivery execution as the primary point of contact for client stakeholders, typically at the director, senior director and C-suite levels. The cybersecurity senior manager will work with our clients to develop new opportunities, scope engagements and ensure quality delivery of work performed.
Additionally, the cybersecurity senior manager is expected to understand and have in depth experience in many of the domain areas identified: Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services working closely with the leadership to develop go-to-market solutions and implement them for our clients.
· Overall responsible for the delivery of Accenture Security offerings for multiple clients in the Energy, Power and Utilities, Natural Resources and/or Chemicals sectors, which could span strategy, assessments, design, implementation and/or managed services across all cybersecurity domains (e.g. cyber defense, threat and vulnerability, data security, identity/access , infrastructure and cloud, application security, etc.)
· Managing and leading large-scale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally
· Managing and maintaining long-term relationships with client counterparts
· Developing and pursuing new opportunities with key clients, including the development of proposals (technical and commercial)
· Coaching and developing teams of managers, consultants and security analysts
Additional responsibilities include:
· Bringing your extensive experience to estimate and plan for complex cybersecurity initiatives within very large enterprise organizations in the Energy, Power and Utilities, Natural Resources and/or Chemicals sectors
· Bringing industry-specific knowledge to general security challenges to assist our clients in developing strategies that are fit for purpose for their organization and their business needs
· Understanding industry-specific business processes, cultures, environments, systems and customers in order to bring highly-tailored and specific cybersecurity strategies to solve industry-specific challenges
· Translating technical requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
· Briefing senior client stakeholders on strategies, approaches and value delivered through cybersecurity investments
· Working directly with clients and leading Accenture teams to design and implement cybersecurity program strategies, across multiple discipline areas
· Establishing credibility with senior client stakeholders as a subject matter specialist in specific cybersecurity domains
· Managing the execution and delivery of projects to ensure client satisfaction and value delivered, while maintaining profitability of the work against internal targets and metrics
· Building new relationships with clients in order to develop new opportunitiesQualifications
Here's What You Need
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions across cybersecurity domains (cyber defense, threat and vulnerability, data security, identity/access , infrastructure and cloud, application security, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years Energy, Power and Utilities, Natural Resources and/or Chemicals sector experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $141,000 -$228,099 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.