Information Security Technology - Engineering - Principal (REF10440K)
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security Technology - Engineering - Principal role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Drive strategy and execution of Fannie Mae’s Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Program in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Provide expert direction on design and configuration of security controls across multiple capabilities including firewall, proxy, endpoint, and messaging.
- Assess and influence risk-based prioritizations for DLP and other security controls.
- Advise on and assist with security, data, and technology initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Act as mentor and advisor to other senior colleagues in the Information Security Engineering and Operations practice area.
- Determine the needs of diverse and complex customer groups which requires applied understanding and resolution of complex or unusual business issues.
- Design and develop technical solutions across simultaneous projects or workstreams, which may include leading matrixed teams.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 8 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with developing and implementing a comprehensive Information Security Data Loss Prevention (DLP) program to include defining standards and influencing DLP product and strategy roadmaps
- 5+ years of experience with security control design and configuration in cloud environments
- 5+ years of experience with assessing and identifying gaps in security controls, processes, systems and providing recommendations
- Experience developing technology and control roadmaps, including research, planning, and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience identifying and selecting strategic options, and identifying resources to meet the defined objectives
- Experience identifying and determining levels of risk to an organization's networks and systems using cybersecurity techniques and tools such as penetration testing, application security, and intelligence
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Experience in thought leadership, training, workforce assessment, and workforce development
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- The group of skills related to Security including designing and evaluating security systems, identifying security threats, securing computers, assessing vulnerability, etc.
- Skills related to Governance and Compliance including creating policies, evaluating compliance, conducting internal investigations, developing data governance, etc.
- Skills related to Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Skills related to Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.