VDO Rep (2022-32810)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
Virtual Dispatch Operations Representative is responsible for troubleshooting and supporting broadband technicians interacting with our customers.Responsibilities
- Responds to incoming calls from broadband technicians supporting the functions of provisioning, rate code adjustments, order/address corrections, troubleshooting features, work order creations to enable technicians to complete assignments and close work orders.
- Works with broadband technicians with account setups and modem provisioning and eliminate downstream provisioning errors and repeat calls by validating order accuracy ensuring positive customer experience.
- Triage and escalate issues, as necessary, to the Network Operation Center (NOC) or Engineering accordingly; inform the Communication Desk of outage situations with employee accounts impacted and associated symptoms.
- Complete outbound calls to external customers to confirm/adjust appointment status.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and coding to facilitate technician work processes, minimize billing errors and fulfill customer orders.
- Required to meet all performance standards, i.e. average handle time, quality of service, and knowledge check assessments.
- Responsible for first call resolution when engaging technicians and to achieve final resolution with our customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Preferred previous customer service experience in an environment like Altice.
- Internal Altice experience, including working with IDA, preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook email.
- Previous work experience in a fast paced, performance-measured environment while managing multiple functions required.
- Ability to handle external customer service calls and effectively resolve complaints.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to use judgment & make independent decisions.
- Position requires focus on specialized tasks, engaging in customer communications and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Requires flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and changes in shift depending on the needs of the business.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.