Epic Clinical Consultant (R00101062_Atlanta)
Accenture is focused on assisting our Health clients in two primary offerings: 1) to migrate and run their EMR in the Cloud and 2) Epic Support and Optimization. We are searching for talented and experienced people with Epic Technical certifications and skills. Specifically, we are searching for Epic Client System Administrators (ECSA), Operational Database Administrators (ODBA), Bridges Integration Consultants, Cogito Report Writers, and Cogito Administrators to join us and either assist in the migration of the EMR to the Cloud, development of assets and accelerators, and assistance in technical requirement analysis for business cases for clients to move their EMR instance to the cloud, OR assist our clients solve their toughest challenges related to supporting and optimizing their Epic instance.
You Are:An experienced Epic Technical person skilled and certified in one of the following roles: Epic Client System Administrator (ECSA), Operational Database Administrator (ODBA), Epic Bridges, Cogito Report Writers, and Cogito Administrator.The Work:Depending on the client engagement, the Epic Technical Consultant will be responsible for collaborating with the Accenture team, software vendor team, and client in the following areas:
- Document current state business workflows.
- Assist with the analysis and design of new business workflows.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Provide input into high level functional specifications.
- Work with project managers, architects, business analysts and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews of the design and performance of work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Perform or advise on system configuration and integration setup and assist with testing activities.
- Serve as an intermediary with client's Epic team and Accenture tech leads to support bilateral understanding of data structures, workflows and technology capabilities and limitations.
- Assist in the development and documentation of data requests and source to target mapping.
- Other duties as assigned. This work may include implementation, optimization, upgrades, and application support.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
Here is what you need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Healthcare IT in an Epic Technical role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, associate degree with 6 years of work experience)
- Experience in any of the following roles and active certification in at least one of the role's corresponding certifications:
- Epic Client Systems Administrator: Any of the following: Hyperspace and Epic Client Systems Administration: Hyperspace Web, Interconnect, and System Pulse, Epic Client Systems Administrator: BLOB, Business Continuity Access, and Printing, Epic Client Systems Administrator: Care Everywhere, Epic Client Systems Administrator: MyChart
- Epic Operational Database Administrator: Epic Operational Database Administrator
- Bridges Integration Consultant: Epic Bridges
- Cogito Report Writer: Any of the following: Access Data Model, Clinical Data Model, Revenue Data Model
- Cogito Administrator: Cogito Systems Administration
Bonus points if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working for a consulting firm Experience in at least 1 full implementation of Epic Experience listed below for the applicable role you meet the basic qualifications above:
- Epic Client Systems Administrator: All of the following Certifications/Experience: Epic Client Systems Administrator: Hyperspace and Epic Client Systems Administration: Hyperspace Web, Interconnect, and System Pulse, Epic Client Systems Administrator: BLOB, Business Continuity Access, and Printing, Epic Client Systems Administrator: Care Everywhere, Epic Client Systems Administrator: MyChart
- Experience with: Citrix VDI, Cisco UCS Architecture, EMC Storage Arrays and layer 2 and layer 3 concepts.
- Epic Operational Database Administrator: Managed services experience of instance management against SLAs, experience with migrating systems into any public cloud, Familiarity with Cache/IRIS and migrating Cache to IRIS, Conversion of Cache data from AIX to Linux format
- Bridges Integration Consultant: Experience Epic HL7, FHIR, X12 and custom web services projects, and general understanding of CRM software capabilities and uses
- Cogito Report Writer: Slicer Dicer, Reporting Workbench, Radar experience
- Cogito Administrator: Data modeling, data warehouse, SQL, reporting/analytics experience
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.