Salesforce CPQ Functional Architect (R00090057_Atlanta)
Accenture’s Salesforce practice, and we live to see what this platform can do. Since we were one of the first on the scene, we’re the largest global Salesforce practice, not to mention one of the best. In fact, we are the industry-leader for building Salesforce solutions, and we are Master Certified in all 12 industries and clouds. We use tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger, better relationships with customers. And we are always learning. We’re building the most resourceful team in the world, and helping our people with new skills, training, and support to get over 4,200 certifications including Certified Technical Architect (CTA). [Register to View] target="_blank">Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Salesforce practice.
A strong Salesforce CPQ Functional Architect with strong leadership skills and a talent for shepherding projects along in a timely and efficient manner so that companies can do more. Communication and relationship-building skills? You have both in spades and you use them to identify requirements, craft solutions, and get clients to green light proposals. You’re not daunted by sophisticated problems, thanks to your next-level analytical, interpersonal, and time-management skills, and you are outstanding at bringing out the best in team members.
- Define and lead project scope and resource requirements.
- Control project work/time tracking and reporting and deliverables achievements.
- Assess business process needs and identify functional capabilities needed.
- Provide mentorship to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Lead client workshops and functional elicitation session.
- Eloquent significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Assist technical leads in performing hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CPQ / CLM implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional authority in CPQ and/or Contract Management domain.
- Connect with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Connect with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. When/if travel resumes, travel for this role is expected to be 50% or less.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need
Minimum of 3 years of experience in Quote to Cash – CPQ/CLM implementations.
Minimum of 4 years of multifaceted experience in solutioning, discovery and business analysis, project management, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum12 years work experience). If Associate's degree, must have a minimum of 6 years' work experience.
Bonus Points If
You have prior experience working within the Salesforce platform.
You have prior experience with Apttus or Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ.
You have a functional knowledge of business process design and six sigma principles.
You have prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ and CLM, and experience in the capacity of a Functional Architect in a consulting organization.
You have an awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and [Register to View] / force.com.
You have experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities. Experience in prioritizing, planning, and presenting project plans.
You have a proven technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is 114,300-170,100 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements