Visual Designer, Sustainability (R00088229_Cincinnati)
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary global team in Accenture Song dedicated to making sustainability relevant and actionable for everyone. Our mission is to create positive impact for our clients and the world by bringing human insight to companies’ sustainability challenges, adding perspective and research, and creating ideas, products, experiences, and campaigns with genuine impact. Our team is made up of big thinkers from companies like Fjord, Droga5, and Karmarama – all working collaboratively to solve big problems.
Working together, we will:
Have opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives and positive planetary impact
Consistently push ourselves toward groundbreaking strategic, design and creative thinking.
Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class sustainable solutions
Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
As Visual designer, Sustainability, you will be a key driver of visual design craft for concepts, strategies, brands, and presentations.
Have a passion or curiosity about sustainability. Experience in and complete fluency in the topic is awesome but not a mandatory, as long as there’s the desire to learn.
Have strong technical design skills as well as fluency in visual storytelling.
Engage in human-centered design projects, including but not limited to: identifying user needs, interpreting client challenges, developing concepts that unify products and services, collaborating with UX and Content Design Teams, evolving client’s brand in engaging ways.
Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
Translate and help guide others in translating brand identity systems to all touchpoints.
Elevate the look and feel and visual storytelling of the team's materials and presentations to maximize impact.
Be able to bring to life design concepts and user journeys through illustrations, high fidelity mock-ups and storyboards.
Support virtual/in-person stakeholder workshops with the design of compelling worksheets/co-creation activity materials.
Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
Design (and begin to direct others to design) mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards. May also contribute content to decks.
Explain, discuss, and justify decisions eloquently.
Be up for bringing your design brain to any facet of any project
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 4+ years of working and conceptual knowledge of cross platform design -all touch points within the service experience: Mobile/Tablet; Web - responsive and mobile friendly; Kiosk - touchscreens/display screens that can be interactive or static.
- 2+ years of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision.
- Candidate must possess a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating smart, brand-building and digital designs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
- Prior creation of award-winning or breakthrough work.
- A student of design craft, constantly pushing personal skills.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Expert understanding of different design practices, including User Experience and Creative Tech, and ability to partner with those groups to boost ideas
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
- Ability to multi-task across multiple pieces of business and be proactive in solving problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work internally and with clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, curious with a bias towards action.
- Experience in sustainability efforts, projects or campaigns.
For a decarbonized economy, we need a radical transformation – a transformation of values, behaviors, identities, wants, rules, power, relationships, language, technology, and infrastructure. Come be a part of making that transformation happen.
*Candidates will be considered in all US locations, not only those listed on this posting*
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is
$96,140 - $158,600, and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements