Epic Hospital Billing Consultant (R00084340_Pittsburgh)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at .
The Epic Hospital Billing Consultant will be responsible for collaborating with Accenture team, software vendor team, and client to:
1. Document current state business workflows.
2. Analyze and design new business workflows.
3. Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
4. Provide input into high level functional specifications.
5. Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
6. Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
7. Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
8. Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
9. Serve as a liaison to the business community. Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective.
10. Perform system configuration and conduct testing activities
11. Other duties as assigned. This work may include implementation, optimization, upgrades, and application support.Qualifications
Here is what you need:
- Minimum of 1 year in Healthcare IT in a Hospital Billing role
- Experience in at least 1 full implementation of Epic
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, associate degree with 6 years of work experience)
- Epic Hospital Billing Certification
Bonus points if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working for a consulting firm
- Epic Hospital Billing Claims Certification
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288 - $118,799 and [Register to View]
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements