Test Automation Consultant - Northeast (R00102618_Boston)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Test Automation Specialist, with a future-focused mindset, provide technical leadership and strategic direction. They transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity . They evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- With a futurefocused mindset, they provide technical leadership and strategic direction. They transform testing into a continuous andefficient endtoend quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improvingcontrol, accuracy and integrity.They evolve more predictive andintelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovativetesting products and solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading medium to large scale on/near/off shore Quality Engineering projects (e.g. 30-100 FTE) (*Quality Engineering is defined as Automation, Performance Test, Security Test)
- Minimum 1 years experience in working with Director or above client personnel in executive level oral and written communication
- Minimum 3 years experienced in practicing Agile Testing in a distributed model (on/off shore)
- Minimum 2 years experience in leading one of the followings: Test Automation using commercial /Open source tools like Selenium, UFT, Worksoft , Tosca OR Oracle Test Automation using commercial / open source tools OR Lead testing (Manual and Automation) in Journey to Cloud implementation OR Salesforce implementation OR Workday implementation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $134,999 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements