Security Solution Architect (R00084618_Indianapolis)
Role: Security Solution Architect
Location: USAWho We Are
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations? Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 674,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] What We DoSecurity Solution Architect professionals analyze and translate client requirements and objectives and own the end-to end solution development process to produce winning proposals and value proposition, at the right cost to client. Scope may also include the transformation of a client’s security capabilities. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Responsible for identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on deal pursuits, with minimal oversight.
- Collaborates across the ecosystem to engage with the appropriate SMEs for solution inputs/ outputs as needed (consulting/ transformation, delivery/ operations, pricing performance and proposal response etc.)
- Manages medium to large/ complex deal shaping activities at a client or within Accenture, including client workshops/ co-innovation, solution validation and due diligence/ contracting deliverables
- Stakeholder management and interaction with senior leadership at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Responsible for executing strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to the team
Candidate should possess overall 10-12 Years of IT experience with a minimum of 5-6 years in at least one Security domain
- Experience in delivery or solution architecture of one or more skill domains e.g., Managed Detection and Response, Cloud Security, Identity and Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Application Security
- Should have a good understanding of cloud delivered services/ platforms (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS)
- Experience in responding to RFPs, development of proposals, clarifying requirements, confirming scope, and developing a solution with the right considerations and levers
- Should possess understanding of cost modelling, resource planning and pricing
- Should have a deep understanding of the delivery aspects of security operations support engagements
- Client interfacing and strong communication skills
- Experience interfacing with Client stakeholders to showcase value proposition
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements