Security Solution Architect (R00084618_St. Louis)
Role: Security Solution Architect
Location: USAWho We Are
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations? Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 674,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] What We DoSecurity Solution Architect professionals analyze and translate client requirements and objectives and own the end-to end solution development process to produce winning proposals and value proposition, at the right cost to client. Scope may also include the transformation of a client’s security capabilities. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Responsible for identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on deal pursuits, with minimal oversight.
- Collaborates across the ecosystem to engage with the appropriate SMEs for solution inputs/ outputs as needed (consulting/ transformation, delivery/ operations, pricing performance and proposal response etc.)
- Manages medium to large/ complex deal shaping activities at a client or within Accenture, including client workshops/ co-innovation, solution validation and due diligence/ contracting deliverables
- Stakeholder management and interaction with senior leadership at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Responsible for executing strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to the team
Candidate should possess overall 10-12 Years of IT experience with a minimum of 5-6 years in at least one Security domain
- Experience in delivery or solution architecture of one or more skill domains e.g., Managed Detection and Response, Cloud Security, Identity and Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Application Security
- Should have a good understanding of cloud delivered services/ platforms (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS)
- Experience in responding to RFPs, development of proposals, clarifying requirements, confirming scope, and developing a solution with the right considerations and levers
- Should possess understanding of cost modelling, resource planning and pricing
- Should have a deep understanding of the delivery aspects of security operations support engagements
- Client interfacing and strong communication skills
- Experience interfacing with Client stakeholders to showcase value proposition
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.