Business Strategy Senior Manager (R00101298_San Francisco)
Business Strategy Senior Manager (Accenture LLP; San Francisco, CA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business Strategy Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Apply deep business strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client agendas through business insight.
- Partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
- Perform analysis to gain insights; use insights to determine what the client needs to change and how to get there; and diagnose the issue and plan the transformation.
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving business problems that lead to strategic insights.
- Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Commerce, Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field, plus 7 years of experience (of which 5 years must be progressive post-baccalaureate experience) in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Combined finance and strategic consulting, including project management, business development, practice development, and people development;
- Operating model projects and implementing process improvement initiatives;
- Performing finance function, developing operating models and supporting organization structures, and implementing process best practices;
- Supporting C-suite conversations and project delivery;
- Strategic Cost Reduction, Zero-based solutions, and Corporate Function in strategic planning and performance capacities; and
- Developing Shared Services Business design and operations management.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs and conduct project tasks.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.