Application Development Manager (R00101837_Chicago)
Application Development Manager (Accenture LLP; Chicago, IL): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Application Development Manager in Chicago, IL, and the job duties are as follows:
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Identify and assess complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and create solutions for implementation by the team.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (including status reporting, issue reporting, and ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- All stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of SAP ERP using Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) for CRM, ECC and environments;
- Designing and developing reports and interfaces in SAP Sales and Distribution modules, including order management, sales, delivery, and invoicing;
- Designing and developing reports and interfaces in Logistic modules, including warehousing, manufacturing, purchase, service, and production;
- Designing and developing reports and interfaces in CRM, Finance modules, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, costing, and treasury;
- Developing reports, interfaces, conversion objects, enhancements, forms, and workflows using ABAP programming language;
- Preparing technical design, training, and deployment documentation; and
- Working with client functional team, business process leads, end users, stakeholders, and teammates.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements