Salesforce Marketing Cloud Functional Manager (R00101582_Chicago)
Accenture’s Salesforce practice, and we live to see what this platform can do. Since we were one of the first on the scene, we’re the largest global Salesforce practice, not to mention one of the best. In fact, we are the industry-leader for building Salesforce solutions, and we are Master Certified in all 12 industries and clouds. We use tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger, better relationships with customers. And we are always learning. We’re building the most resourceful team on the planet, and helping our people with new skills, training, and support to get over 4,200 certifications including Certified Technical Architect (CTA). [Register to View] to find out more about Accenture's Salesforce practice.
A strong Salesforce Marketing Cloud Functional Manager with strong leadership skills and a talent for shepherding projects along in a timely and efficient manner so that companies can do more. Communication and relationship-building skills? You have both in spades and you use them to identify requirements, craft solutions, and get clients to green light proposals. You’re not daunted by sophisticated problems, thanks to your next-level analytical, interpersonal, and time-management skills, and you are phenomenal at bringing out the best in team members.
- Meet with clients to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to accurately define needs and customize marketing solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Own the development of a strategic vision for project (product development, improvements, etc) and embrace the criticality of gaining its adoption.
- Make recommendations based on this analysis – estimate work effort, lead project scoping (as the sole or primary representative), determine required resources, set a realistic schedule, and build accurate communication and governance plans (Project Management 101 if you will).
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for partners and project impact.
- Running workshops, working closely with the client, able to talk about business requirements and assess campaign impact/value.
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of a Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution from a functional standpoint.
- Lead a delivery schedule, keep the team on track, assess risk areas and mitigate impacts to the program
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. When/if travel resumes, travel for this role is expected to be 50% or less.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need
- A minimum of 5 years experience implementing and/or running Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) or other Marketing Automation Tools
- A minimum of 2 years crafting marketing solutions (e.g., capability assessment, requirements gathering, experience design, process reengineering).
- A minimum of 5 years customer relationship management experience (service, marketing and/or sales).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
Bonus Points If
- Campaign management experience using multiple cloud technologies (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Cheetahmail or Sendgrid)
- Previous technology consulting work experience
- You are well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM or Digital Marketing engagement.
- Experience leading a cross-cloud and/or global delivery team
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications (SFMC Email Specialist & SFMC Consultant, SFMC Admin)
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.