Vault Attendant, Metals Money Markets
A Vault Operator must provide high quality vault service to HSBC Bank USA N.A. acting in accordance with local guidelines and audit requirements.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Manual lifting to a maximum of 75 lbs.
- Assist in the packaging and storage of metals within the vault. Each precious metal has specified packing and storage guidelines and maintained in a specific vault location. Manual placement on shelves and pallets requires physical lifting of bars.
- Processing of deliveries and out shipments of material within time frames agreed by management and the business. This would require both manual and paperwork processing.
- Ability to accurately update the Bank’s Inventory system when material is moved internally via transfers, shipped in or out of the facility and communicates discrepancies accordingly.
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risks in accordance with HSBC regulatory standards, policies and practices, report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Security procedures at all times. ·
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Have a flexible approach to meet the business demands.
- To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Performs according to prescribed procedures.
For this role, HSBC targets a fixed pay range between $46,600 and $69,900.
The final fixed pay offer will depend on the candidate and a number of variables, including but not limited to, role responsibilities, skill set, depth of experience and education, licensing/certification requirements, internal relativity, and specific work location.
At HSBC, our overall goal is to provide a competitive Total Reward Package, with an appropriate mix of fixed pay, and variable pay, as part of an employee’s overall total compensation and benefits. Variable pay generally takes the form of discretionary, annual awards (sometimes referred to as a “bonus”). Additionally, HSBC offers a wide range of competitive and flexible benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.