Account Manager (2022-10626_Duluth)
Outside Sales/Account Manager
Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies. We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally.
Job Summary: The Account Manager is responsible for winning new accounts, expanding existing accounts, and providing exceptional service to all active and prospective customers. The Account Manager works directly with our recruiting and customer support team to ensure that the clients’ hiring needs and the contract employees’ payroll expectations are met. This person is also responsible for managing the performance of one or more Recruiters.
- Achieve growth by winning new accounts and expanding current account relationships
- Establish a list of target accounts and prospects using internal and external resources
- Set and attend face to face meetings with decision makers; qualify business and take advantage of opportunities to create value and meet client needs
- Ensure that client needs are met by taking thorough requirements, prioritizing the requirements, and seeking feedback on our performance
- Maximize profitability by effectively negotiating bill rates and terms; ensure that direct labor rates are in line with market standards
- Build and maintain relationships within accounts by providing quality contractors; proactively market resumes of ideal candidates
- Communicate account knowledge to team members through meetings
- Manage and develop business partnership with recruiter(s) by reinforcing recruiting fundamentals, requiring accountability and providing consistent feedback
- Manage recruiter performance
Let’s talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salaryof $55,000 with unlimited earning potential through weekly commissions. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k) benefits & 20 days of accrued paid time off
- Monthly Car/Phone stipends and employee discounts
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid incentive trip
- Company funded investment plan