Client Services Consultant II (896579800A0)
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Alternate Job Locations: Aurora, IL; St. Louis, MO; Houston, TX; Austin, TX
Role Value Proposition:
Provides administrative support and customer service to National Accounts group insurance clients. Works with account team, Account Executive and other internal partners to manage the customer relationship.
- Overall accountability for: client requests, leading projects, providing clients with alternative solutions, identifying possible plan design alternatives, acting as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- Provides exceptional customer service to support ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Leads and participates in both customer- and internal-facing presentations and meetings.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison to assist with problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Participates in client account audits and strategic planning process.
- Partners with Financial team in completion of client reports; analyzing results and identifying trends.
- Leads and coordinates implementation of the addition of MetLife products on a basis.
- Participates in strategy meetings, establishes specific processes and reports, reviews contract documents, completes broker agreements, creates process manuals and inputs and ensures accurate input of data in MetLife systems.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of MetLife’s and competitors’ products and trends.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Group Benefits core products including Dental and/or Life, Disability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management skills including problem solving, attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness.
- Ability to work autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible
- Ability to balance client expectations with MetLife capabilities
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development
Number of Openings
"At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers."
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.