Sr. Program Employee Relation Manager (REF4719Z)
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!Job Description
As a Sr. Program Employee Relations Manager, you are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers, vendors, etc., and documenting and facilitating the process for any complaints pertaining to employee relations. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating the investigation process between the Staffing Supplier or Vendor and AGS client around client policy violations and misconduct.
- Ability to become well versed in policies around misconduct, discrimination, harassment, and liability
- Facilitating the accommodations process (i.e., FMLA/ LOA)
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is correct and up to date at all times
- Provide communication and documentation to Staffing suppliers and client hiring managers.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and distributed to the necessary parties as needed
Let’s talk compensation and perks!
Allegis Global Solutions offers a base salary and a bonus structure based on performance. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits - medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid community service days
- Potential annual merit increases in compensation
- EAP counseling, financial, legal support, and resources
• Annual bonus potential
• Profit sharing
- 7-10 years’ of HR Management experience
- Extensive experience in employee relations
- Knowledge of basic employment law/legal issues.
- Can manage through the ebb/flow
- Understanding of Attorney/Client privileged information
- A strong understanding of Human Resource and Employment law matters.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call [Register to View] or email [Register to View]