Project Manager- Enterprise Process Repository (REF10660N)
As a valued contributor to our team, you will advise team members on developing and maintaining plans for the creation or maintenance of a product, and contribute your technical expertise in production and decision-making. In this role, you will collaborate with your team to determine timelines, milestones, and allocation of resources, as well as manage the technical requirements needed to implement/develop and maintain Enterprise Process Repository
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Project Manager Enterprise Process Repository - Advisor role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Provide guidance on the development of goals, guidelines, action steps, and timelines to ensure projects meet technical requirements.
- Apply your extensive knowledge of principles to contribute technical expertise to the Enterprise Process Repository
- Recommend efficient approaches to monitoring progress towards the project's timelines and goals.
- Advise on solutions to refine goal, guidelines, action steps, and timelines for projects as needed.
- Recommend process improvement actions to ensure projects meet the technical requirements for full completion.
- Monitor metrics and program health, anticipate and clear blockers, manage escalations
- Developing a project plan
- Managing deliverables according to the plan
- Leading and managing the project team
- Determining the methodology used on the project
- Establishing a project schedule and determining each phase
- Assigning tasks to project team membersCommunicating with leadership
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience using ARIS process modeling tool
- Experience synthesizing and presenting progress to senior leadership
- Experience Monitoring metrics and program health, anticipating and clearing blockers, and managing escalations
- Knowledge of Business Process Management and Governance, APQC and EPCF
- Understanding Business Process Taxonomy and Capability model
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with ARIS