Senior Manager - Technology
Aerotek has an immediate opening for a Senior Manager - Technology at the corporate office in Hanover, MD.
· In alignment with Aerotek’s strategic roadmap and priorities, collaborate with organizational development, technology, and operations teams to formulate strategies to ensure that Aerotek meets its growth, service, and technology goals.
· Partner and collaborate with the following groups to identify and capitalize on opportunities for technology innovation and operational excellence:
o Regional Leaders (RVPs, Directors, and PLs) and teams.
o Corporate teams to include Organizational Development, Learning & Development, Digital Marketing, Marketing, and Finance
o Allegis IS and Product leaders and teams
· Drive the execution and delivery of viable technology solutions across all front office products which impact the employee experience.
· Advocate for, measure, and increase user adoption to drive business results and ROI.
· Demonstrate ability to speak to the operational behaviors of SERVE model to ensure that current and future technology solutions support the organization to be more effective and to deliver an amazing customer experience. Communicate business needs and expected outcomes to AG and partnering with IS and the Lab for solutioning
· Be a leader of change. Lead and develop an innovative strategy and plan for technology rollouts and adoption.
· Accountable for implementations of new rollouts outside of the Connected platform to include all technology platforms.
· Participate in a front office technology committee with members from across the organization to drive technology solutions and prioritization. Define and execute the team’s function for the organization, meeting cadence and ensure communication and follow up.
· Consult with operational leaders to understand opportunities and challenges in our delivery process; partner with them to develop creative technology solutions.
· Proactively identify and analyze new and emerging technologies to resolve gaps in service, performance, and productivity.
· Use competitor analysis to understand how our competitors and other industries are addressing talent and, customer acquisition, retention and service.
· Use strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to ensure objectives are met.
· Work with Allegis Innovation Lab to develop and test leading edge technology solutions that can be used with the sales and recruiting functions.
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
· Management and Development of the Aerotek Technology Experience Owners
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proven record of performance as a director/manager working with field operations
· Salesforce expert
· Demonstrated ability to lead through influence
· Strong analytical and research skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills, along with the ability to multi-task
· Critical thinking and negotiating skills
· Must be goal oriented and comfortable with ambiguity; excellent communicator who is able to present to all levels throughout the organization.
· Experience in a high-volume recruitment role
· Experience in evaluation and implementation of technology solutions
· Microsoft Products
· Location in Hanover, MD or ability to travel to Hanover as required to achieve business results (25% travel)
· Travel required the US and Canada