Social Media Customer Service Specialist (2022-33284)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
Working closely with Marketing, Communications, Management, and other internal & external groups, the Social Media Customer Service Specialist will engage the public through various online platforms to assist and support Altice USA's products and services.
- Engage and assist people who mention, post, comment, review, blog, etc. about their experience, service, or generally inquire about Altice USA through online social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, ratings, and review platforms, etc. using an inbound social media monitoring tools that provides a centralized platform to respond.
- While using a CRM & monitoring tool, provide concierge service for billing, technical and other customer support for Optimum, Suddenlink, Altice Mobile, and other Altice USA branded products and services.
- Coordinate with internal & external groups when receiving inquiries from members of the media, government, celebrities, influencers, or other high-profile individuals who require special handling from beginning to end.
- Represent the organization on public platforms in a tone synchronized with the desired brand image.
- Be the eyes and ears of the brand and proactively bring to light trends that may impact Altice USA and its customers.
- Provide insights from reoccurring topics of conversation which can be utilized in customer education social posts.
- As needed, represent management on various organizational conference calls and meetings to present data and findings.
- Authorized to create posts and publish on social media as directed by management.
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Communications, related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Two years of contact center experience with at least one year of experience directly supporting Altice USA's customers
- Familiarity with Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Khoros, or any social media / listening / community management tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software and technology including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Being in-tune with current events, trending topics and social page advancements
- Excellent presentation, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills with to remain calm under pressure
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and multitasking skills
- Ability to “think outside the box” and craft responses that are thoughtful and do not follow a script
- Strong analytical, research, attention to details and problem-solving techniques are required
- Ability to work in a team environment, give and receive honest, direct feedback
- Ability to work overtime in a 24/7 operation
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state, and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.