Sr Operations Analyst (2022-33052)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
Under limited supervision of the regional vice-president, this position supports the area operations and construction directors by partnering with the leadership teams of our field service and construction contract partners, ensuring the work product meets established KPIs and relevant performance standards and the staffing meets market needs.
- Utilize various databases to run, compile, analyze, and present various performance/KPI/SLA and other compliance reports
- Publish regular action plans/updates to regional and corporate leadership on KPI/SLA performance trends
- Maintain familiarity and ensure compliance with any applicable co-employment concerns as well as the terms of the various contracts
- Build and foster collaborative relationships with contract partner leaders to facilitate continuous improvement of the contract labor work product
- Maintain close relationships with regional leaders by hosting regular virtual meetings, traveling to various locations as appropriate, and sharing best practices across the region
- Work with business planners and billing coordinators to regularly review work order completion coding for accuracy, compliance with billing standards, and enforcement of all chargebacks
- Periodically review and audit field QC reports to improve adherence to standard practices, and ensure contractor's compliance with internal QC requirements
- Collaborate with Directors to focus internal QC activities on targeted technicians
- Maintain open performance feedback channels with internal and external leaders, holding accountability for identifying poor contractor performance trends
- Focus on efficiency and profitability by looking for opportunities for improvement to business practices and be willing to accept other duties as required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office 365 applications, including Excel. Proficiency includes but is not limited to the ability to utilize reporting functionality (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, data filters, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems, including the application of the root cause analysis method
- Extensive broadband cable operations experience
- Professional communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to craft messages appropriately to various audiences
- Ability to safely operate and drive non-DOT vehicles
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Understand work force management tools (ServeAssure, etc.)
- Familiarity with Tableau and other data analysis platforms
Working conditions are primarily office-based and include prolonged sitting, typing, use of computers, as well as period standing, walking, driving, etc.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.