CMI Associate Social and Business Analytics, Nutrition (R-40705)
Background & Purpose of the Job
The Unilever Nutrition category is on a journey as we look to develop our business and drive growth. New benefits, trends and formats are shaping how we cook and eat and providing new opportunities for consumers and business.
At the same time digital has changed the way we do everything. At Unilever we were at the front of the media revolutions in Print, Radio and TV. Now we intend to be at the front of the digital revolution. At the heart of this we have developed capabilities that blend consumer data from multiple sources, and are instrumental in the creation of our strategy and use of our strategic first-party data assets to drive precision marketing.
We are looking for someone who has passion for digital and analytics with the ability to turn data into meaningful insights that help shape business decisions. Someone who can spot opportunities, understand what will really address consumer pain points and help bring those ideas to life through a variety of sources.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
The Nutrition Social and Business Insights Analyst will be part of the North America Nutrition Consumer Market Insights team, and will be responsible for analyzing a wide range of data to help inform marketing, brand and business strategies. They will translate internal briefs into analytical projects. They will be comfortable using a wide range of analytical tools and be familiar with both digital data such as social and search right through to traditional business data such as penetration and brand equity. The individual will be responsible for providing quantitative and qualitative analysis and insight, whilst working alongside specialist analysts and more traditional Consumer Insight associates.
- Partner with stakeholders to align all research projects to the strategic priorities of the NA Nutrition team and communicate back key findings
- Conduct analyses using in-house analytics tools, and be comfortable analyzing a range of social and business data as well as traditional business data (e.g. IRI, Numerator, Kantar)
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to inform business strategy, marketing and brand strategies, digital marketing content and strategy, active campaigns/communications and new product development
- Translate internal briefs and questions into analytical projects (includes refining the initial ask and asking the ‘right questions’, working through potential hypotheses and storyboarding the output)
- Synthesize data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated analyses for internal stakeholders and communicate key findings and insight to senior stakeholders and peers
- Build and test queries on in-house social and search data tools
- Build and maintain dashboards for internal customers using internal visualization tools (Power BI)
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Analytics, or similar field preferred.
- Demonstrated high performance, 3+ years of experience in an analytical role and providing insights and recommendations based on analysis.
- Passion for the digital world and its implications for business – A deep understanding of the local social media landscape, influencer marketing, etc.
- Passion around food marketplace trends and landscape
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including storytelling in a corporate context, and crafting clear, compelling messages
- Experience with understanding business questions and writing appropriate briefs
- Experience with using analytical tools, data modelling and/or query building experience
- Experience with social analytics or NLP tools (Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, etc.)
- Experience with search & web analytics tools
- Experience with data management, warehousing, manipulation, or SQL query building
- Confident doing things differently and ability to face challenges head-on in times of uncertainty, with a collaborative approach
What We Can Offer You
[Register to View] target="_blank">Culture for Growth | [Register to View] target="_blank">Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | [Register to View] target="_blank">Every Voice Matters | [Register to View] target="_blank">Global Reach | [Register to View] target="_blank">Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | [Register to View] target="_blank">Strategy | Unilever | [Register to View] target="_blank">Why work for Unilever | [Register to View] target="_blank">Careers at Unilever | [Register to View] target="_blank">Unilever Global Website | [Register to View] target="_blank">Check Out Our Space
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank">Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] [Register to View] Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.