CX Tools Transformation Manager (2022-33302)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
Altice has an opportunity for you to join a culture with No Limits! Working at Altice USA means focusing on growth and pushing boundaries. This is the team that will drive the future of the Optimum brand. Join us!
This is your opportunity to lead a high-visibility program with major impact to brand reputation, cost reduction, and operations efficiency. To better serve our customers we are transforming the tools and technology that power the Customer Experience.
We're seeking a strategic-thinking leader to oversee transformation to our customer service applications. This leader will have the opportunity to lead the re-design of several applications used by Customer Service. He or she will work closely with peers also leading the re-design of customer journeys and digital self-service as one cohesive strategy.
· Own the useability of new applications “as a product”
· Launch an enterprise case management solution
· Deliver new transformational capabilities for operations use
· Align frontline staff tool designs with Digital Self-Service for reuse & scale
· Put process changes in the hands of business leaders without requiring development
· Simplify the visualization of processes so they can be discussed & improved, while allowing variations of designs to compete against each other.
· Be able to brief the tool's performance and communicate opportunities for Process teammates.
· Optimize applications under a weekly microscope to fine-tune tool features & allow Process teammates to find service failures.
· Contribute to our Roadmap to retire applications and deliver a consolidated, simpler desktop suite
· Design the “look and feel” of a simple web-based desktop suite for frontline staff
· Launch an Offer Recommendation Engine capable of providing the “next best action” or “recommended offer”Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree and a minimum of six years related experience
· A background in disciplines including: product management, software development lifecycle, solutions design, portfolio management, strategic planning, and technology program execution.
· Minimum of three years experience leading teams and managing your P&L. Experience leading teams should include both internal staff and contractors, as well as business and technology staff.
· Roadmap several applications' futures and “connect the dots” of one ecosystem
· Portfolio management among multiple applications, programs, and initiatives
· Technology planning to meet business needs with ROI analysis
· Client engagement that drives requirements
· Strong executive presentation and story-telling
· Entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset
· Passion for helping others and working well across teams
· Consulting experience
· Certifications in popular ‘best of breed' technology platforms
· Experience designing desktop tools used by frontline staff in customer service
· Telecommunications industry experience
· Experience in digital self-service that reduces operations costs
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.