Client Services Consultant I (891143400A1)
Job Location: Aurora, IL (Hybrid, Tues/Wed in office)
Role Value Proposition:
Deliver exceptional customer service, serve as a liaison between clients and MetLife internal departments, resolve client inquires. Develops and maintains proficiency in the following core skill areas: account and project management, problem resolution, implementation and customer service.
- Overall accountability for support of multiple complex clients.
- Prepares and completes most complex accounting processes, calculations and reports.
- Responsible for key clients and national accounts.
- Acts as a Project leader for implementations.
- Primary contact to critical and high-profile clients.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High school Diploma
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Customer service and relationship management skills.
- Understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service and how to develop relationships. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Proficient problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Prior Insurance knowledge or financial services background
- Extensive problem solving and analysis.
- Proficient knowledge of group products, services and systems.
Number of Openings
"At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.