Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Reporting to the Sr.MOS (East Coast) and other management within the department, the WC Payroll Specialist is the liaison between the Field Support Group, Quality Assurance Group, and other Payroll Compliance related items necessary for TEKsystems to adhere to all Federal, State and Local Laws. The main responsibility is to review process and audit weekly Internal and Contractor payroll data to ensure accuracy and compliance with payroll policies and procedures.Responsibilities
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter promotions and terminations into PeopleSoft for processing.
- Review edit reports from PeopleSoft (wage, tax, & general data)
- Resolve discrepancies on employee’s wages and taxes
- POC for clarifying payroll tax questions
- Process daily On/Off cycle payroll process requests
- Research & resolve bank related issues
- Process Stop Payments and Voids
- Validate outstanding checks for abandoned property
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years Payroll Experience preferred but not required
- Microsoft Office Intermediate experience – use of Word, Excel, Power-point and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication experience with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated experience in time management, organization and communication
- Strong Customer Service and Multi-tasking Skills
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong ability to delegate tasks and manage timelines
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical – BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision – Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance – Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.