Sr. Software Dev Engineer Test (903865800A0)
Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
Alternate Job Location: Not Applicable : Not Applicable
- Ensuring a testing mindset is aligned with our ART’s
- Overall governance of quality validation across the ART
- Developing overall test strategies for the ART and ensuring alignment
- Focus on building test automation frameworks
- Working with the teams in building/maintaining full regression suites for the applications with a focus towards automation
- Building out continuous integration and E2E testing
- Developing and implementing test data provisioning strategies across the ART
- Test environment and alignment for integrations/E2E
- Ensuring all teams are aligned with the right testing towards acceptance criteria and definition of done for each release
Global Tech & Ops
Number of Openings
Nicole Kirsch, [Register to View]
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 126921