Client Services Analyst (912995700A0)
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Role Value Proposition:
Position is responsible for providing administrative and customer service to group policyholders (employers), sales, brokers and vendors on policies that have 2 to 99 employees.
- Develops and builds partnerships with external customers and internal partners, including sales, Field Service and Underwriting.
- Supports the implementation process by walking customer through MyBenefits and MetLink or other service features, becomes familiar with plan design and structure, assists in providing smooth and effortless experience for customer
- Handles issues of moderate complexity independently.
- Works well in a metrics-driven environment, with an emphasis on efficiency and individual production
- Ensures customer issues are resolved in one call or contact where possible, or refers customer inquiries to appropriate party for swift issue resolution.
- Ensure appropriate follow through on all open customer issues and inquiries.
- Support ongoing and enhanced usage of key service features and reports to promote client education and satisfaction.
- Where necessary, go beyond area of immediate responsibility, or escalate issues, while maintaining accountability to ensure appropriate follow through and resolution to achieve best results for customer and MetLife.
- Think outside the box and provide creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Participates in special projects and training as assigned or required.
- Participates in efforts to change or evolve culture.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience & Technical Skills:
- 1-2+ years of work experience
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Customer service and relationship management skills.
- Understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service and how to develop relationships. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines. Proficient problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance.
- 1-2 years of Insurance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior Insurance knowledge or financial services background
- High School Diploma/GED
Number of Openings
"At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.