Capital Markets Management Consulting Asset Management Consultant (R00112435_Minneapolis)
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
As a Consultant in the Asset Management practice, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting project teams to deliver valuable insights, and design and implement business change across Asset Management projects in Capital Markets
• Participating in workshops with key client stakeholders to document process/data flows and associated technology applications
• Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
• Understanding the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Supporting business development initiatives, including client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
• Supporting the development of the practice by participating in initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.Qualifications
• 2+ years of industry experience or equivalent knowledge of the asset management industry (i.e., back and middle office operations, investment technology, compliance, etc.)
• Capable of working independently with limited oversight
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Previous management consulting and business analysis experience a plus
• Entrepreneurial, independent, and highly motivated individual
• Bachelor's degree required, CPA and/or MBA a plus**
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to contribute to a team-oriented environment Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $89,000 - $130,000 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.