Solution Consultant - UKG Dimensions Core
The Solution Consultant works closely with teammates to ensure the maximum value of our clients’ workforce management investment is achieved. Specifically, the primary objective for this role is to understand clients’ current state and use expert knowledge and best practices to deliver solutions on time, within budget, and with exceptional quality. The Solution Consultant leads large, complex workforce management strategic and implementation engagements and manages these projects to successful completion.
• Provides advanced-level knowledge of the UKG (legacy Kronos) Dimensions or Workforce Central system within the Timekeeper module. Expertise with additional modules advantageous (Accruals/ Leave/ Attendance/ Attestation/ Advanced Scheduler/ Activities)
• Leads all aspects of workforce management configurations, implementations, modifications and upgrades of time and attendance initiatives including gathering and defining requirements, gap analysis, design, development and support
• Participates in and contributes to pre-sales and sales strategies
• Facilitates complex working sessions for both internal and client teams, including defining strategic objectives and tailors these to meet client-specific needs as necessary
• Creates detailed functional and technical design documents, including test plans, test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation
• Analyzes complex data or facts and summarizes and presents findings in a compelling way
• Provides thought leadership to develop new or improved processes, methodologies, systems, tools and/or services to enhance clients’ operating environment based on practical experience, optimal outcomes and best practices
• Provides mentorship and knowledge transfer to our consulting base
• Attends to administrative expense tracking and time keeping duties required for billing
• Travels up to 50% to client sites
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience configuring one or more UKG (legacy Kronos) Dimensions or Workforce Central modules (Timekeeper/ Accruals/ Leave/ Attendance/ Attestation/ Advanced Scheduler/ Activities) from scratch
• Ability to work on complex, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
• Able to handle escalated issues, understand client needs and tailor solutions and responses to meet these needs
• Excellent written and verbal communicator; able to tailor communication types and styles to audience
• Excellent work ethic, displaying dependability and commitment to both WFI’s and the client’s success
• Ability to analyze complex data or facts, summarize findings, and present results in a compelling way
• Ability to maintain a spirit of learning with a positive attitude of receiving feedback and ongoing training
• Minimum of 5 years of experience presenting to executive-level audiences
• Experienced in creating strategic communication pieces for executive-level audiences
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288 to $148,900, and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.