A leading partner to the world’s major K8S (Kubernetes) providers, including AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure, and Google, and ranked #1 for cloud-native engineering talents. The formation of the Accenture team demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most and offers huge growth opportunities for you! Our team delivers a full stack of integrated capabilities across application architecture, engineering, integrated infrastructure, data, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build, and operate our clients’ businesses. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging K8S, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in change management; and K8S-ready DevOps models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
A passionate leader/manager with experience across the stack including architecture, engineering, CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) of OS (Operating systems), containers, microservices, K8S management platforms, security, and DevOps. You enjoy using your skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Driven by curiosity, you explore how innovative technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using recent technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and the team to advance a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge container and management solutions along with other open-source technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences, and backgrounds.
- As part of the team you will lead technological innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class K8S solutions.
- You will build and deploy software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here.
- The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape.
- You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges.
- We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 7 years of professional software development/architecture experience
- Experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Minimum of 4 years with a distribution variant of Linux including Debian, Fedora, Red Hat, or Ubuntu along with the Microsoft Operating Systems
- Professional operational experience using Jira, Service Now, Trello, Rally, Asana, or a similar tool
- Minimum of 2 year of experience with application design and development using containers and/or a serverless model and backend development language constructs including event driven/reactive programming, microservices using Java 8.x or higher, Spring-Boot, Node.js, or Golang
- Experience using OpenShift, PCF, Docker, MS (Microsoft) container frameworks, Tanzu, or Open Source Kubernetes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience or certification in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience with installation, integration, configuration, and development of applications using K8S including a production environment
- You have experience in server-side, web-scale development, and deployment of applications.
- You have experience in developing and delivering high performing large-scale applications
- Experience working with automation products such as Ansible, Puppet or Terraform
- You have a Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) , Google Professional Cloud Architect, or other similar certification
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success Leading/Managing team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven Experience with Operations, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and Agile engineering practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If associate degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on-site with clients
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.