Summer Analyst (Intern) Development Programs - NAELFY23
Accenture Summer Analyst (Internship) Program
Kickstart your consulting career by joining one of Accenture’s Summer Analyst (Internship) Development Programs*. Leverage your skills and strengths to help our clients solve their most pressing business challenges, embracing the latest technology to become the next best version of themselves.
Not only will you have amazing opportunities to learn, develop and grow your skills, you will join a collaborative environment that unleashes innovation, allows our people to perform at their very best and supports a culture in which everyone feels they have an equal opportunity to belong and build a career.
If you have not previously considered Accenture; now is the time. Wherever your professional passions lie, there’s a home for you within one of Accenture’s Summer Analyst (Internship) Development Programs.
*Internship program starts in June and runs approximately 10 weeks
Looking to expand your technical skills and work with emerging technologies? Check out the Technology Development Program:
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions for world class clients.
- Build new business models via application management and implementation services.
- Co-create proof of concept for new or emerging technologies with our clients.
- Utilize programming skills to design and build client applications to drive and accelerate business impact.
- Discover vulnerabilities or security flaws to help our clients protect their information, applications, and business processes against cyber threats.
Looking to transform business by delivering new technologies and business solutions? Check out the Consulting Development Program:
- Deliver new technologies and unique business solutions to world class clients
- Provide management support and analyze/improve business processes
- Develop change management and organizational strategies
- Build front-end solutions or design and implement software
- Use quantitative methods and statistical models to create insights, patterns, and outcomes from data
- Combine Artificial Intelligence (AI) with data, analytics and automation under a strategic vision to scale AI and transform business—across every function and process.
Looking to help clients sustainably reimagine how their products are designed, manufactured and serviced in the engineering and manufacturing space? Check out the Industry X Development Program:
- Make an impact and unlock value for our clients by being a trusted advisor with a strategic mindset, solving their most complex problems, and identifying opportunities across the digital value chain.
- Inspire change through process transformation, product design, build and delivery.
- Learn to leverage capabilities such as AI, Machine Learning, IoT/Edge Computing, Wifi/5G Connections, Augmented Reality, Wearables, Cloud Platforms, Cyber Security, Digital Twin and Thread and Robotics, Design Thinking and Research Methodologies.
- Increase production reliability, product quality, worker safety and sustainable operations with a more productive digital workforce.
- Enable our clients to drive growth, efficiency and more sustainable outcomes.
Looking for somewhere to implement your creativity and improve digital experiences? Check out the Song Development Program:
- Design experiences that make people's lives better by reimagining industries, value propositions, products, services, and operating models
- Build experiences by rewiring organizations with connected platforms and intelligence to enable customer-centric business process and culture
- Communicate experiences to reach all audiences with bold ideas and marketing across every touchpoint
- Run experiences by optimizing marketing programs in a complex world through new service models
- Leverage our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, among others – to drive and accelerate real business impact
The work location for this role can include a mix of working remotely and working onsite with our clients and partners or in our offices and delivery centers to enable delivery and cultivate our client relationships.
Please note that with all of our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in any major (with a graduation date of December 2023 or later)
Technology Development Program
- Experience with programming languages (ex. Java, Python, Ruby, etc.), modern frameworks (ex. Angular.js, Node.js, etc.) and/or lifecycle data management, supply chain, finance, etc.
- Exposure to programming-related projects in Web Design, Game design and/or Mobile Application Design.
- Interest in new emerging technologies such as Cloud, Security, Silicon and leading business application packages.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic, solid technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, leadership, attention to detail and experience working on a team.
Consulting Development Program
- Familiarity with core consulting skills – business processes, organizational strategies, project management and an interest in technology.
- Ability to adjust quickly and confidently when faced with change, engage and enables team members to reach a common goal, seek out answers, drive solutions and get results, and follow through on what you say you’ll do, while also knowing when to ask for help.
Industry X Development Program
- Experience in a manufacturing, engineering, operations or supply chain environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, team and people skills; ability to share information and communicate clearly with management and team members
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and drive critical tasks to completion with minimal supervision
Song Development Program
- Exposure to programming-related projects in Mobile Application Design (iOS, Swift, Android).
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic, solid technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, leadership, attention to detail, and experience working on a team.
Compensation for our Development Programs varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, development program, role and skill set. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado and New York City as set forth below and[Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.