If so, read on and apply. Accenture’s more than 2,000 security professionals deliver holistic and proactive security solutions in 47 countries, and we’d love to discuss our open Identity and Access Management (I&AM) Security Manager role with you.
YOUR ROLECyberArk Privileged Identity and Access Management Operations Manager has the primary responsibility for the management and day today operation of Fortune 500 Customer’s Identity Management systems and tools. This position will provide a successful level of service to business partners and end customers while adhering to web security and risk policies and standards throughout the enterprise.
- Manage the complex CyberArk PAM infrastructure and operations for the premier customer. Infrastructure includes multiple Servers for Enterprise password Vaults, DR Vault, Central policy Managers, Load balanced PVWAs, Application access Manager, Windows and Unix and On-demand Session managers, Privileged Threat Analytics, End Point Manager, SCIM servers, Enterprise backup solutions, for Safes and recordings backups
- Ensure an uninterrupted password change and reconciliation and session monitoring services for the windows, Unix and other Privileged administrators and business users’ activities
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting issues related to password rotation, account onboarding, monitoring, integrations with AD/ LDAP, SIEM Solutions and other integrations
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts, Database and Network devices, Service accounts, DevOps and Scanning and Scripting Accounts using CyberArk components
- Deep experience with Windows Operating Systems, UNIX/Linux and environments, IIS, SSO, Database and Application Servers, Authentication Products and ITSMs
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows Servers, UNIX Servers, Databases and networking Devices
- Creating and Managing Safes, Platforms and Owners, Managing Safes, recording backups
- Experience in installing or upgrading PAM solutions and connectors
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of system to end user
- Manage and evaluate the effectiveness of the enterprise's PAM Solutions and Services to ensure they provide the intended level of availability.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with managing cloud privileged Identities on Amazon or Windows Azure clouds
- Minimum of 3 years experience of latest CyberArk solutions and capabilities such as CyberArk Alero for Vendor Access Management, PSM for Cloud, Conjur / DevOps Secrets management
- Minimum of 5 years experience five to seven years of Operational support experience for CyberArk or other PAM solutions (e.g. Beyond Trust, Centrify, One Identity) within a large-scale enterprise
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.