Client Management Service Manager, Global Liquidity and Cash Management
At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our Depew, New York office.
Our GLCM Client Service Manager is responsible for developing strong relationships with our clients and key stakeholders to drive client satisfaction, process improvement and efficiency across the servicing team. You will have experience in cross functional activities including implementation, process analysis, change methodologies including agile, client support, operations, and product management. Additionally, responsibilities will typically include researching and benchmarking to best business practices, collating and analyzing process data, providing consultancy support to the business/making recommendations, stakeholder management and delivering simplified processes that increase productivity and cost savings.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
GLCM is one of HSBC's global product lines. The group is part of Global Banking and Markets and global Commercial Banking and supports relationship managers by providing the products and expertise their customers need. In essence GLCM helps clients, mainly treasurers, move their cash, have visibility and access to their cash, and invest their cash.
On a typical day your activities could include the following:
- Design, implement and deliver business performance, improvement programs or projects in areas such as customer relationship management, business process re-engineering and business performance improvement all with a keen focus on client experience and client success.
- Obtain buy-in from and influence stakeholders for all key programme plans, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Manage activities such as data gathering, fact finding, requirements gathering and solution design
- Manage initiatives to improve processing efficiencies which may involve managing re-engineering initiatives, work flow management and automation enhancement
- Examine and analyse data to detect trends and anomalies or to evaluate business activities
- Demonstrate your strong project management background, managing complex and demanding projects with time and budget constraints