Materials Cntls Wkr
Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Hollywood, FL. This position will be responsible for fulfilling customer orders of medical lab supplies and products.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday-Friday 3:30PM-11:00AM
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in a warehouse and/or picking and packing orders is preferred
- Familiarity with warehouse equipment such as a forklift, cherry picker, and pallet jack a plus
- Knowledge of inventory control and cycle counts
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Place orders for supplies from vendors via computer and telephone
- Load and unload supplies from trucks and verify packing slips
- Receive and process stock into inventory management system
- Process orders from client offices and patient service centers via phone, fax and email
- Print requisition forms and barcode labels for internal and external clients
- Pack orders for shipment via various shipping methods such as Fed Ex & UPS
- Resolve all customer concerns efficiently and timely
- Maintain inventory control according to company standards
- Participate in scheduled cycle counts and full physical inventory
- Deliver supplies to local branches, clients and patient service centers when needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.