LabCorp is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Westborough, MA. This position will be responsible for fulfilling customer orders of medical lab supplies and products.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Load and unload supplies from trucks and verify packing slips
- Stock all labs and deliver extra supplies to various labs when needed
- Restock supplies in the stockroom whenever necessary
- Remove lab waste and recyclables when needed
- Maintain inventory control according to company standards
- Participate in scheduled cycle counts and full physical inventory
- Pack orders for shipment via various shipping methods such as Fed Ex & UPS
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Previous medical, stockroom, or production experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of inventory control and cycle counts
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.