Equity Research Associate, Energy
Research Associate will support the team by providing quantitative input for industry and company-specific research, and assist in the preparation of financial models, written reports, and field research.
- Maintaining macro and industry data series and company specific financial models
- Drafting industry, sector and company reports and presentations for internal and external clients
- Monitoring multiple information sources on sector or company specific news items and trends
- Managing client requests
- Making outbound client calls on actionable investment ideas
- Attending industry and company sponsored conferences and field trips
- Conducting field research and property tours
- Developing & maintaining industry contacts and proprietary information sources
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Math, Physics, or Engineering
- Experience/education in corporate finance such as equity research or investment banking
- Experience/education in commercial real estate
- CFA, MBA, or progress towards either
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 86, and 87 licenses
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this positionNo agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-[Register to View] or via email at [Register to View] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [Register to View] [Register to View] One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).