United States Risk and Compliance Transformation - Traded and Treasury Risk Analytics Programme Manager
At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our New York, New York office.
As the Traded Treasury Risk Analytics Programme Manager will support the US Head of Risk and Compliance Transformation and drive initiatives and tasks to support efficient delivery of the Group and US TTRA Transformation portfolio
You will lead the delivery of best practice programme/project management tools and templates and supporting priority. He/she will enable the production of standard reporting and insights, resolving complex information requests, supporting planning (operational and functional) and standards, and achieving operational excellence.
You will lead a team of Project Manager/Business Analysts who are responsible for the execution of key US and Group TTRA change efforts.
You will support the US Head of Risk and Compliance Transformation in driving towards global standardisation and generating real business value; which deliver and support the Group’s strategy, values and behaviours.
You will work closely with the US Head of Risk and Compliance Transformation to ensure alignment with the wider change portfolio.
You will be responsible for the functional and entity management of the onshore and offshore Project Managers and Business Analysts that support the US Risk and Transformation portfolio
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our more than 40 million customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to build a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the oversight of effective Programme governance frameworks
- Enabling the delivery of best practice programme, & project management processes, tools and templates
- Supporting the production of standard project, programme & portfolio plans, reporting, insights & Management Information
- Supporting the functional budgeting and planning and managing financial tracking, analysis and reporting using embedded HSBC systems i.e. Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, GPDM, and Wisdom
- Supporting the delivery of Programme Management operational tasks, e.g. resource management, risks & issues management, budget & financial management
- Enabling setting up governance and processes including defining of metrics, reporting cadence and providing guidance on group standard tools and methodologies e.g. Change Framework.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of the skills and resilience necessary to support demanding Programme Lifecycle Phases