Job Description Bringing life-changing medicines to millions of people, Novartis sits at the intersection of cutting-edge medical science and innovative digital technology. As a global company, the resources and opportunities for growth and development are plentiful including global and local cross functional careers, a diverse learning suite of thousands of programs & an in-house marketplace for rotations & project work. With a strong medicines pipeline our current transformation will not just deliver growth for our business but continue to allow us to bring innovative medicines to patients quickly.
The Associate Director, Account Management, Pricing and Access Strategy, plays an important role across the full commercialization continuum to ensure thorough and accurate pricing and contracting analyses. Responsible for developing and supporting work with across functional teams to assess and develop contracting opportunities, provide customer negotiation support for contract bids, execute contracts, and monitor contract effectiveness. Support the development and execution of account value-based pricing analyses, framework, and process to evaluate WAC/NET pricing, payer reimbursement impact and contracting/discounting strategies for assigned franchise.
Your Responsibilities will Include, but are not limited to:
• Support the development of market access strategies for inline and pipeline products by conducting pre-modelling scenarios for market and competitor analyses, stakeholder, and payer research.
• Collaborate with Franchise teams and cross-functional stakeholders including global counterparts, policy, HEOR and finance to manage activities and work on pricing and contracting approvals.
• Support with launch WAC, contracting strategy and WAC maintenance through lifecycle.
• Assist in the development, as well as manage and maintain reimbursement and contracting strategies through-out product lifecycle that align with optimal market performance.
• Assists ED with account plans and required financial results for own Accounts and works effectively with col-leagues in other functions to achieve Account goals.
• Builds relationships with significant accounts and stakeholders and interfaces with key customer to understand their needs, perspective, and issues while recruiting customer sources to deliver competitive intelligence and customer insights to effectively guide and design effective customer strategies.
This is a US based position. No international relocation will be provided for this position.
This position can be based remotely anywhere in the U.S. (there may be some restrictions based on legal entity). Please note that this role would not provide relocation as a result. The expectation of working hours and travel (domestic and/or international) will be defined by the hiring manager. This position will require 20% travel.
COVID-19: While Novartis does not require vaccination at this time, for certain Novartis sites in the US all associates and candidates may be required to either upload an image of their COVID-19 vaccine card demonstrating proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (or other similar evidence of vaccination) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken by the associate or candidate within the past seven days to enter any of our sites and/or customer office or healthcare facility, as well as prior to participating in other work related off-site meetings. Employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [email protected].