Senior Medical Courier/Driver
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
Are you an experienced Courier/Driver and looking for a leadership opportunity? Are you detail oriented, process focused, and enjoy leading others? Are you looking for an industry leading company that offers growth and stability?
LabCorp seeking a Sr. Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Portsmouth, NH. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
The schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday 12:30pm-9:00pm and availability to work 1st and 3rd shift and weekends as needed.
- Assist logistics supervisor with day to day operations and special projects
- Coordinate and assign work to the logistics team to ensure proper coverage
- Ensure all drivers are prepared for their shifts with the necessary supplies
- Work with dispatcher to provide alternate routes when needed
- Research, troubleshoot and follow up on internal and external customer inquiries and issues
- Train new hires and provide on-going training and support to the team
- Generate and review daily/weekly reports and escalate any issues to leadership
- Update routes in the database and reconcile route logs on a consistent basis
- Ensure all equipment and handheld electronic devices are working properly
- Serve as back-up driver when needed and perform dispatch duties as required
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience; preferably as a driver/medical courier
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle the physical demands of the positon
- Comfortable with handling lab specimens when needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.