Under supervision of Manager and/or Mentor, this role is responsible for the successful implementation of core or voluntary products for new customers and existing customers adding products in the Regional Market (1,000-4,999 lives). The role will have significant customer and broker contact and be responsible for the overall satisfaction of customers and brokers with the implementation process.
In this role, Implementation Leaders participate in post-sale activities by setting up or converting client cases, reviewing sold plan(s) and developing and following project timelines. This role will partner with other business units (Sales, IT, Contracts, etc.) to ensure that implementations are delivered consistently, timely, and accurately.
- Facilitate calls with customers and brokers to ensure accurate completion of all key deliverables in the implementation process.
- Obtain required information to complete the installation process from sales and service partners, brokers and customers.
- Complete final review of plan design features and administrative services and communicates to the implementation team.
- Identify implementation-related problems and work with manager or senior staff to resolve issues.
- Effectively load administration systems to ensure accurate plan design and efficient customer structure.
- Conduct weekly or periodic status meetings with various parties to review progress and resolve issues.
- Work with Product, Underwriting and Contract partners to review and execute legal documents.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining workflow and reporting systems.
- Transfer cases to the appropriate administration group once implementation is complete.
- Participate on Continuous Improvement and strategic Projects during off peak season.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or 3+ years relevant business experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands
- Client-facing Process Management experience
Global Technology and Operations
Number of Openings