Distinguished Engineer, Enterprise Architecture (Remote Eligible)
- Deep technical experts and thought leaders that help accelerate adoption of the very best engineering practices, while maintaining knowledge on industry innovations, trends and practices
- Visionaries, collaborating on Capital One’s toughest issues, to deliver on business needs that directly impact the lives of our customers and associates
- Role models and mentors, helping to coach and strengthen the technical expertise and know-how of our engineering and product community
- Evangelists, both internally and externally, helping to elevate the Distinguished Engineering community and establish themselves as a go-to resource on given technologies and technology-enabled capabilities
- Build awareness, increase knowledge and drive adoption of modern technologies, sharing consumer and engineering benefits to gain buy-in
- Strike the right balance between lending expertise and providing an inclusive environment where others’ ideas can be heard and championed; leverage expertise to grow skills in the broader Capital One team
- Promote a culture of engineering excellence, using opportunities to reuse and innersource solutions where possible
- Effectively communicate with and influence key stakeholders across the enterprise, at all levels of the organization
- Operate as a trusted advisor for a specific technology, platform or capability domain, helping to shape use cases and implementation in an unified manner
- Lead the way in creating next-generation talent for Tech, mentoring internal talent and actively recruiting external talent to bolster Capital One’s Tech talent
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 7 years software engineering experience
- At least 3 years experience in systems architecture
- Masters’ Degree
- 9+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience with with event-driven and microservice architectures in AWS
- 3+ years experience designing and building enterprise platform solutions
- Experience with developing and implementing target architectures
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-[Register to View] or via email at [Register to View] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [Register to View] [Register to View] One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).