Senior Sales Analyst
Labcorp is a leader in global sciences with a mission to improve health and improve lives. This mission statement encompasses all people of the world. The opportunity to work for an organization of this magnitude is exciting, as there are opportunities for continual growth and expansion in numerous areas, including National Sales Administration (NSA). The NSA team is highly respected within the corporation as the team is innovative, rich in knowledge, and extremely productive. Among other critical deliverables, the information we produce, gleaned from internal and external data, is fundamental to the success of our sales efforts, marketing campaigns and sales management strategies and decisions.
- Serve as Business/Data Analytics Analyst for Tableau CRM (TCRM, formerly Einstein Analytics) and Einstein Discovery.
- Develop Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that address business needs.
- Assess the impact of new requirements on [Register to View] end users across TCRM, including core technologies and processes, and all upstream and downstream connected applications and integrations.
- Consult with and advise other team members when they have challenges in building a technical solution within TCRM.
- Create and demo working proofs of concepts for business requirements using out-of-the-box features of Salesforce TCRM.
- Understand third party integration and functionality and impact of these integrations within TCRM, including the ability to document an end-to-end process.
- Partner with inside and field sales representatives on data sets to support customer needs as required.
- Partner with sales leaders to optimize KPI visualizations for sales effectiveness and to conduct training to sales team on analytic tools as necessary.
- Extract relevant and meaningful information and apply it to solutions and visualizations that are scalable, standardized, and supported by a well-defined implementation approach.
- Support day-to-day operation by developing the process, structure, methodologies, standards, guides, and SOPs.
- Support design, creation, automation, and distribution of sales reports and dashboards outside of Salesforce.
- Maintain team standards on quality, delivery and turn-around-time.
- Must have extensive experience in Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery. Understand TCRM data flows/recipes and able to manage requirements.
- Ability to create dashboards within Einstein Analytics. Able to translate business requirements to technical requirements.
- Prefer competency in Access, Excel, SQL, and VBA. Aptitude to rapidly learn other relevant tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, etc.).
- Aptitude to automate and create reporting efficiencies.
- High level of resourcefulness and problem solving skills are critical to this role.
- Requires strong customer service, collaboration and communication skills. Ability to interface with various levels of Corporate & Field-based management and personnel.
- Be able to work within team procedures but also have the willingness and ability to adapt to business and organizational change in direction or needs.
- Able to manage competing demands and requirements efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Position is independent and requires an organized, detail-oriented self-starter who will be responsible for follow through.
- Must be comfortable working with financial numbers.
- Knowledge of the laboratory industry, healthcare, hospitals and managed care a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Math or equivalent with 4+ years of related experience or Associate’s Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Math or equivalent with 6+ years of related experience.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.