Program Manager, ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
The Program Manager will work with the Senior Director, ESG and with key business partners within Altice USA to build and execute the ESG strategic plan. ESG is a top priority for Altice USA requiring active engagement from business leaders across the enterprise. This role is responsible for leading key ESG initiatives from concepts to fully delivered projects yielding positive results in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Serves as a lead project owner within the ESG team, focused on executing assigned projects from the concept stage through to the fully executed and deployed stage.
- Collaborating regularly with all stakeholders to align with workstream owners to ensure ESG initiatives are progressing in accordance with Altice USA's ESG Strategy and Targets.
- Promotes and drives to execution of Altice USA's ESG environmental commitments.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on external and internal ESG trends and opportunities.
- Serves as an ambassador for Altice USA's ESG and environmental sustainability initiatives and utilizes AUSA systems, standards & programs and reports to demonstrate progress against goals and targets.
- Provides support in promoting awareness and communications within Altice USA, regarding ESG and environmental sustainability objectives.
- Provides ESG and environmental sustainability subject matter expertise and conducts research and analysis to support internal business partners that include Telecom, News, IT, Finance, Procurement, Investor Relations, Public Relations, Retail, etc.
- Provides perspective in the development of Altice USA's policies, practices and procedures relating to ESG and environmental sustainability.
- Acts as a primary contact for internal business partners within Altice USA on issues relating to ESG.
- GHG Emissions Reporting - Manage Scope 1, Scope 2, and Scope 3 emissions calculations for annual reporting. Support business case development for new initiatives and help manage existing programs to achieve GHG emissions reductions.
- Climate-related Risks - Manage climate related risks and develop understanding of climate-related impacts on strategy, business model and outlook.
- Waste Management & Diversion - Support the development of a national waste management strategy inclusive of e-waste and create programs and projects from idea through to execution to increase diversion.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Environmental Sustainability, Environmental Studies, or a related discipline; MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in Program Management, ESG, or related role.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of the environment and is seen as a subject matter expert on ESG.
- Experience with SASB, GRI, CDP, TCFD, SDG's and other sustainability reporting frameworks.
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of Altice USA and external partners.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Ability to go from idea and strategy to execution and results leveraging your passion for ESG while building strong stakeholder relationships, identifying process improvements, and incorporating new systems to support the growing ESG capability.
- Great negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, think critically, multitask and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship building skills, an influencer.
- Strong project management skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Practical and pragmatic with a “can-do” attitude.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.